Saturday, December 1, 2018

Inspirational Quotes About Loving Dogs



1. "For me, a house or an apartment becomes a home when you add one set of four legs, a happy tail, and that indescribable measure of love that we call a dog."





2. "Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, & they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day."




3. "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."




4. "My sunshine doesn't come from the skies. It comes from the love that's in my dog's eyes."



5. "Bliss is the result of a silent conversation between me and my dog."




Recommended Articles:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Day!

" Earth Day " is an event celebrated every year on the 22nd of April . The event is held worldwide to celebrate support for p...